Frequently Asked Questions
Do PPCA students attend Chapel?
Yes, all students (K3-12th) attend chapel once a week. Our 7th - 12th grade students have the opportunity to audition for the chapel praise band, which leads our secondary chapel service.
What is the dress code?
Parker Uniforms is the uniform provider for PPCA students.
- 1st-12th grade students ~ All uniform tops MUST be purchased from Parker Uniforms. Khaki or navy uniform bottoms may be purchased from any uniform provider, but MUST be uniform style. Plaid skorts and skirts must be purchased from Parker Uniforms. No flip flops or backless shoes.
- K3-K5 students may wear any official Park Place t-shirt and uniform bottoms or full school uniform. No flip flops or backless shoes.
- All outerwear must be official PPCA outerwear either provided by an PPCA athletic team, Partners, PPCA Boosters, or Parker Uniforms.
What are the school hours?
- Preschool - drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 7:55 - 11:30 am.
- K5 - 2nd grade - drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 7:55 am - 2:45 pm.
- 3rd - 6th - drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 7:55 am - 2:50 pm.
- 7th-12th - drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 8:00 am. - 3:05 pm.
Is there after school care?
- Yes, after school care is available for K3-9th grade students until 6:00 pm. Our K3-6th grade after care is open during school breaks such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break. We also offer a summer care program from 7:15 am - 6:00 pm for K3-6th grade students.
- The junior high (7th-9th) after school program is available until 6 pm. Junior high after school only meets on regular school days. No junior high after care is available on early dismissal days, school holidays, or during the summer.
- After care registration fees and tuition rates are separate from academy tuition and fees.
Does PPCA offer hot lunch?
- Yes, PPCA has a full kitchen serving hot lunch options and is operated by The Lunch Lady.
- Lunches start at $4.25
- Lunch is included in afterschool tuition for K3-K4 aftercare students.
- 7th-12th grade students may purchase snack items during break.
What are the class sizes?
We aim to keep our classes small with a low teacher:student ratio. Our K3 classes have no more than 12 students in a class, K4-1st grade has no more than 15 students per class, and our 2nd-6th grade classes range between 20-22 students per class. Class sizes for 7th-12th grade fluctuate depending on the grade and course, with most class sizes ranging between 15-22 students per class.