CRUSADER ELEMENTARY NEWSFriday, 11/20-11/29 - Thanksgiving Holiday
Return to School
Chapel - 6th grade in Sanctuary
Play performance in Chapel Room
4th/5th grade - 12:00-12:40
6th grade - 11:00-11:40
- Please remember MASKS are required, students need to wear a mask to school daily. The school has a limited supply of masks for times that students forget but should not be depended upon for daily use.
- Please make sure your student has a water bottle daily for these times of COVID safety precautions.
- Please refer to page 31 of the Student Handbook for Outer-wear. Outer-wear must be purchased from a PPCA approved vendor. On extreme cold weather days only students may wear a non-PPCA jacket for outside.
- Early check out for K5-6 must take place before 2:00.
- For security measure students enrolled in Crusader Care do not dismiss through carpool. Crusader Care students may be checked out in the school office before the 2:00 transition to Crusader Care or at the Crusader Care desk after 2:15.
- Due to Covid-19 precautions, only ONE family at time in the office, masks required.
- 201 Elementary office is closed and phone off during afternoon carpool dismissal from 2:30 - 3:00
Please label ALL outerwear with student name. When/if lost it can be quickly returned!
DAILY ANNOUNCEMENTS TUES., DEC. 1, 2020
REGULAR BELL SCHEDULE
Cafeteria News: Today’s lunch: taco soup, chicken taquitos, Fritos, and dessert. Students may order salads for lunch (garden salad, fried chicken salad, or grilled chicken salad).
Library News: The Library’s SSStore is restocked with items selling from 1 penny (a mini-eraser, limit 5) to $10.00 (selected books or journals).
- Popular items of pencils, sharpeners, markers, folders, loose-leaf paper, etc., range from .25 to $1.50.
- The SSStore also carries poster board, inexpensive ear buds, and batteries.
Please stop by the SSStore during Open Hours. Masks are required, as is social distancing.
Secondary students may begin shopping before school, between classes, or on a teacher’s library pass. If Mrs. Clendinning is out of the Library, see Mrs. Jenkins in the school office for assistance.
Mentor News: Mentors will meet on Thursday, Dec. 3rd at break (meeting subject to change).
Sports News: 10th through 12th grade athletes can order letterman jackets during lunch on Wednesday, Dec. 2nd.
Student Council News: The PPCA Student Council is asking all PPCA Secondary students to participate in our service project by bringing new fleece blankets to school to benefit the Lord’s Supper Homeless Ministry of Jackson. Collection boxes will be in the lobby of the 301 building and in Mrs. Hams’ room. These blankets should be adult-sized and new. We will begin collecting starting Dec. 2nd through Dec. 15th. See the posters in the 301 Bldg. and the Annex for more details. Thank you for blessing the homeless of Jackson in this way during this Christmas season.
Student Council members need to turn in their t-shirt order form and money to Mrs. Ham if they haven’t already done so.
Winter Guard News: Rehearsals for Winter Guard are canceled this week.
Yearbook News: The 2020-2021 yearbook is also available for sale online. All orders will be taken via www.balfour.com site. We will be taking ALL yearbook orders online this year. Early order price is $55 thru January 31st.
There is a Crusader Prayer Request Box on the drop-off table in the 301 building. Feel free to write your prayer requests and know that they will be prayed over!
A.C.T.S. Hours forms are on the bulletin board above the drop-off table. Completed forms go in the basket below the sign-in sheets.