REGULAR BELL SCHEDULE TODAY
Cafeteria news: Today's hot lunch is fried chicken sandwich with tator tots!
In General News:
- There are still a few slots available for any 9th-12th grade student interested in signing up to ring the red kettle bell for the Salvation Army. Visit the sign up sheets on the bulletin board.
- TODAY IS THE DEADLINE for 6th grade Christmas t-shirt orders! Forms are available in the office. Please consider supporting the 6th grade in this fundraiser.
- Junior sponsored Movie Night has been rescheduled for Tuesday, Nov. 27th. Same time (6P-9P), same place (practice field).
The deadline to turn in library books for this semester is Dec. 7th!
*Ark Encounter Field Trip meeting TODAY @ break, Rm 181
UPCOMING SPECIAL EVENTS:
*TOMORROW kicks off our Thanksgiving holiday break. We will return to school on Monday, Nov. 26th.
Scripture of the day: So then, just as you received Christ Jesus as Lord, continue to live in him, rooted and built up in him, strengthened in the faith as you were taught, and overflowing with thankfulness. Colossians 2:6-7
Crusader Elementary News
Nov. 16 - 25 - THANKSGIVING HOLIDAY
Thurs., Nov. 29 - PW Basketball - Jackson Prep - Home - 4pm
Fri., Nov. 30 - NO SCHOOL
**PLEASE LABEL ALL OUTERWEAR WITH STUDENT'S NAME*Elementary Reminders
- Early check out for K5-6 must take place before 2:20.
- For security measure students enrolled in Crusader Care do not dismiss through carpool. Crusader Care students may be checked out in the school office before the 2:15 transition to Crusader Care or at the Crusader Care desk after 2:30.
- All parents/visitors report directly to the school office to sign in. When signing in for lunch visit you will leave your driver's license. Driver's license will be returned when you sign out.
Saders Game Day T-shirt Schedule
December 14 Basketball St. Al
January 10 Basketball Porter’s Chapel
January 18 Basketball Central Hinds
January 25 Basketball Riverfield
January 31 Basketball Hillcrest