CRUSADER CAMP/SUMMER CAMP
During the summer, PPCA Crusader Care offers full day camp activities for K3-6th grade students from 7:15 a.m. until 6 p.m.
Called Crusader Camp, a variety of age-appropriate activities are offered, both on and off campus.
On-campus activities have included:
- Animal Guy Show
- Annual LAST DAY BLAST
- Physical Education
- Tumbling (K3-1st grades)
- Water Fun
Off-campus activities have included:
- Clinton Nature Park (K5-6th grades)
- McClain Lodge Animal Safari (K5-6th grades)
- Petrified Forest (2nd-6th grades)
- Pool time at the Pearl Pool (2nd-6th grades)
- Shiloh Splash Park
- Winners Circle Park in Flowood (K3-5th grades)
CRUSADER CAMP ENROLLMENT:
Enrollment for Crusader Camp opens after Spring Break ends. Registration follows this order for as long as a placement space exists:
- Current PPCA Crusader Care Students
- New PPCA Students
- Non-PPCA Siblings of Crusader Care Students
- Non-PPCA Student (K5-6th grades only)
Class placement is based on the just completed school year (not the upcoming school year).