Our children’s first impressions of school are very important!
They should feel nurtured, loved, and experience a positive atmosphere.
Park Place Christian Academy’s Preschool is here to provide that for them.
We partner with parents to provide a Christ-centered education: an education with a Higher Purpose.
We focus each day on your child’s spiritual, academic, and social development.
We want even our smallest children to learn to love like Jesus, love to learn, and grow in Him each day.
Meet the Preschool Director and Secretary
Preschool Director and
Director of Admissions
Preschool and Dyslexia/Resource
Areas of Development:
- Daily Bible time and prayer
- Character development lessons
- Missions opportunities
Social and Emotional
- Daily recess
- Hands on activities
- Special enrichment classes
- Chapel each Wednesday
- Field trips
- Thanksgiving and Christmas programs
- Music, Art, Library, and PE classes
- Seasonal activities and parties throughout the year
- Extra Curricular Classes offered for an additional fee
- TOT: A basketball handling program designed to build motor skills, instill good character, and build self-confidence.
- Soccer Shots: An engaging soccer program that focuses on character development.
All families have concerns or questions from time to time (like the ones listed below) and when you do, please contact us.
Our Preschool Secretary, Kristy McCullough, will be the one to answer the phone when you call 601-939-6229, ext. 221, during regular preschool hours.
If you need to contact us after regular hours you may reach us via:
Is your program half day or full day?
PPCA’s Preschool is a half day program.
School begins at 7:55 a.m. and dismisses at 11:30 a.m. Monday through Friday.
Early drop-off is available beginning at 7:15 each day.
PPCA also has Crusader Care (after-school care) that is available for our preschoolers beginning at 11:30 a.m.
This is a separate program with an additional tuition.
What are the requirements for my child to attend PPCA preschool?
- All children must be three or four years old by September 1st.
- All children must have a current Immunization 121 Form.
- All children must be completely toilet trained.
What educational program do you use?
Children learn in a variety of ways, so our teachers use different methods to teach developmentally appropriate concepts and skills.
We use A Beka Book Curriculum for academics, as well as hands-on, play-based manipulatives and centers.
How do I set up a tour of your preschool?
Please contact the Admissions Office, by calling (601) 939-6229, option 1.
Please leave a message with your name, phone number, the age of your child, and if you are interested in K3 or K4.
Sunny McGehee, the Director of Admissions and Preschool Director, will call you back.
You may also email: email@example.com
It would be our joy to love and teach your child each day at PPCA Preschool.
I hope you will prayerfully consider PPCA as a good place to start your child’s education.
We look forward to meeting you and your little one!