FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
Listed below are some answers to Frequently Asked Questions. If you have other questions, please call 601-939-6229, option 1, or email email@example.com.
Do PPCA students attend Chapel?
What is the dress code?
Dennis Uniforms is the uniform provider for PPCA students.
- 1st-12th grade students ~ All uniform tops MUST be purchased from Dennis Uniforms. Khaki or navy uniform bottoms may be purchased from any uniform provider, but MUST be uniform style. Plaid skorts and skirts must be purchased from Dennis Uniforms. No flip flops or backless shoes.
- K3-K4 students may wear any official Park Place t-shirt and uniform bottoms or full school uniform. No flip flops or backless shoes.
- All outerwear must be official PPCA outerwear either provided by an PPCA athletic team, Partners, PPCA Boosters, or Dennis Uniforms.
What are the school hours?
- Preschool – drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 7:55 – 11:30 am.
- K5 – 6th grade – drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 7:55 am – 2:40 pm.
- 7th-12th – drop off starts at 7:15 am., school hours are 7:55 am. – 3:05 pm.
Is there after school care?
- Yes, PPCA’s after school care is called CRUSADER CARE and it is available for K3-9th grade students until 6:00 pm.
- Our K3-6th grade Crusader Care is open during school breaks such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, and Spring Break.
- Crusader Care also offers a summer care program from 7:15 am – 6:00 pm for K3-6th grade students.
- The junior high (7th-9th) Crusader Care program is available until 6 pm.
- Junior high after school only meets on regular school days.
- No junior high after care is available on early dismissal days, school holidays, or during the summer.
- Crusader Care registration fees and tuition rates are separate from PPCA tuition and fees.
- For more information, see the CRUSADER CARE page under CAMPUS LIFE on this website.
Does PPCA offer hot lunch?
- Yes, PPCA has a full kitchen serving hot lunch options and is operated by The Lunch Lady.
- Lunches start at $5.00 and include beverages such as milk, water, or juice for elementary, and water, tea, or fountain drinks for secondary students.
- Lunch is included in afterschool (Crusader Care) tuition for K3-K4 aftercare students.
- 7th-12th grade students may purchase snack items and beverages during mid-morning Break.
What are the class sizes?
We aim to keep our classes small with a low teacher:student ratio.
In Preschool our K3 classes have no more than 12 students in a class and our K4 classes have no more than 15 students per class.
In Elementary our K5 classes have no more than 18 students per class, 1st grade has no more than 20 students per class and our 2nd-6th grade classes range between 20-22 students per class.
Class sizes for 7th-12th grade fluctuate depending on the grade and course, with most Secondary class sizes ranging between 14-22 students per class, with a maximum this year of 45 students to a grade.