The counselors at Park Place Christian Academy play a vital role in maximizing student success, serving as liaisons between administration, faculty, students, and their families.
Our counselors aim to provide individualized care and attention while assisting students with reaching their highest academic and personal potential.
Dedicated to developing supportive, meaningful, and ongoing relationships with students and parents, the counselors’ goal is to ensure that every PPCA family is given the support and encouragement they need to make informed, prayerful decisions concerning the direction of each student’s life.
MEET PPCA’s COUNSELORS:
Hello! As your school counselors at Park Place Christian Academy, we are dedicated
to help each student pursue his or her God-given purpose to reach emotional, educational, and career goals.
Records and Group Counseling
We offer the following services to our K-12 students:
- ACT and PSAT Testing
- College and Career Preparation
- Divorce Care
- Grief Therapy
- Individual Counseling
COLLEGE and CAREER COUNSELING RESOURCES:
- ACT: Register for ACT: https://my.act.org/
- Career Interest Survey: https://get2college.org/career-interest-survey
- Financial Aid: FAFSA Application: https://studentaid.gov/h/apply-for-aid/fafsa
- Financial Aid: MS Financial Aid Application: https://maapp.msfinancialaid.org/#/account/login
- Scholarship Information: https://get2college.org/
- Transcripts: To request a transcript/to send a transcript: Parchment: https://www.parchment.com/u/registration/3625912/account
The Counseling Office is located on the second floor of the 201 Elementary Building.
We can also be reached via email or by calling 601-939-6229 and using the extensions listed below during regular school hours.
Tammy Files (ext. 209)
Bethany Brand (ext. 214)
Please let us know how we may help you!